Swami Dayanand Education Foundation (India)
A-74, Ground Floor, Sector-2, Noida-201301 (UP) India
WhatsApp Number: 8448770654
There are many students who are not able to pursue to higher studies due to financial constraints despite of having the ability and talent. Our aim is to inspire and transform the lives of brilliant and economically backward students. Educating youth has an impact not only on the individual, but the family, the community and the country as a whole.
There are 200* scholarships offered in the following categories:
Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships - Rs. 50,000 per annum
Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships - Rs.25,000 per annum
Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships - Rs.20,000 per annum
Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarships - Rs.20,000 per annum
Smt. Lilawanti Himatlal Desai Scholarships – Rs. 20,000
Smt. Indira Jayendrakumar Shah – Rs. 20,000
Smt. Shanti Devi Scholarships - Rs.17,500 per annum
Sh. Ram Ji Lal Scholarships - Rs.15,000 per annum
*30% OF SCHOLARSHIPS ARE RESERVED FOR WOMEN APPLICANTS.
The Foundation accepts scholarship application form from select private institutes only.
(1) Candidate should be studying in the Govt. College and select private colleges* for which they have taken admission by passing Competitive Examination conducted by Central/State Boards. (A proof of rank will be submitted for applying scholarships).
(2) Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than Rs. 6.00 lacs per annum. Students having lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order.Income certificate should be got issued from appropriate civil authorities of the State/UTs/Central Governments whose details have been specified under the head ‘Submission of Documents by Applicants’. Any Affidavit submitted as Income Proof shall not be accepted.
(3) Candidate must have secured 85% marks in 12th class.
(4) Grade Point Average should be atleast 7.5 in 10 points scale system.
(5) The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source. However, in case of student of getting fee waiver/reimbursement of tuition fees are eligible for applying for the scholarships.
(a) The gross family income criteria is Rs. 6,00,000 per annum. Gross income refers to the income before deductions for taxes or other purposes.
(b) In addition to gross family income, the education and occupation of parents as well as family members including elder brother(s) and sister(s), the family's living conditions and the total expenses being incurred by the family on the applicant's education will be taken into consideration for determining the financial eligibility of an applicant.
(c) Applicants who are the first graduates of the family will be preferred over applicants who are the second or third child of the family taking up graduation.
(d) Where parents of applicants are employees, may submit Form 16 or ITR return as proof of income.
(e) Where parent(s)/guardian(s) are retirees/pensioners, a pension statement from the pension authority and/or from an authorized bank showing the gross monthly pension of the family member, inclusive of any supplementary allowances and before any deductions is required. Pensioners should also provide documents to show the official status or designation, gross salary drawn at the time of retirement and the name of the employing organization. If the parent/guardian has recently retired under a voluntary retirement scheme, reasons for retirement, and amount of lump sum benefits received on retirement should be disclosed.
(f) Where parent(s)/guardian(s) are agriculturists or have farming or cultivation as their source of income, an income certificate from a recognized or competent authority should be submitted. Details of the nature and size of the land holding, crops grown, etc. wet or dry land irrigation should also be provided.
(g) Where parent(s)/guardian(s) are in business or self-employed, income certificate issued by any government authority or the income tax return should be submitted in support of the gross family income specified in the application. Specific details of the nature and size of the business or self-employment should also be provided.
Submission of Documents
1) Income certificate.
2) Copy of 10th, 12th Marksheets.
3) Copy of Rank card of entrance examination
4) Copy of Fee Receipt submitted by the student or Admission letter, in case of student who have taken admission this year.
5) Two recent passport size photograph taken in last six months.
6) Certificate of family income / BPL certificate / Certificate from local panchayat office for proof of annual family income / ITR
7) Copy of ration card or ID proofs of parents
8) Address proof/AADHAR ID
The COMPLETE application form should be sent to the following address:
Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation
A-74 Sector-2 Noida 201301
You can text your queries onWhatsApp Number: 8448770654
Terms & Conditions:
Selection of Scholar will be on the basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks obtained in the course and annual income of the family. Eligible Students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
Decision of the Foundation with regard to selection will be final. No correspondence on the selection process will be entertained.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit. The Foundation has discretion to alter or discontinue the scholarship without any notice.
The eligible students will be intimated through email or at the address mentioned in the form.
The award of the scholarship shall not confer any right of employment with any company.
The scholarship will be paid in two instalments.
The foundation reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship awarded to any eligible candidate and seek repayment of any monies already paid, through all legal means, if such eligible candidate (a) is found to have misled the foundation, about any aspect of his/her eligibility (b) if it is found that there is any discrepancy or misrepresentation in any of the documentation/information provided by such eligible candidate.
The foundation in its sole discretion may change the terms and conditions, selection criteria, selection process and/or withdraw or increase or decrease the scholarship amount at any time without giving any prior notice.
For any further queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org